Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Harvest Party

Wow, I haven't posted in way too long. Today we had our fall harvest party. We used vegetables to make these skeletons. I found this idea on Pinterest. They turned out really cute, and the kids had fun making them. The parents appreciated the healthy snack. Almost all of the vegetables were donated by parents which I appreciated very much!






We did have one "not as healthy" snack too. I found these cupcakes on Pinterest too. (Can you tell I love Pinterest??) The kids loved them.


Other than one of the boys having to leave 5 minutes before the party started to go get 4 staples in his head, it was a great day!

Red Ribbon Week
For the first time, our school had a door decorating contest for Red Ribbon Week. I found the idea for our door decoration here and knew I just had to do it. It turned out great! We will find out on Monday if our class had the winning door. I think we have a shot at first place!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    My name is Missy Kennedy and I teach third grade. I am part of the postcard exchange and wanted to let you know about my class.

    Our school is Parkview Baptist School and is located in Baton Rouge, the capitol of Louisiana. We are celebrating our 30th birthday this year and are the largest private school (non-parochial) in the state.

    We are excited about getting to know more about your class. I have a postcard exchange page on my blog and hope you visit. We have some questions for you to answer listed on that page. I will post as I receive postcards.

    Looking forward to meeting you and your class,

    Mrs. Kennedy
    The Kennedy Korral Blog

    ReplyDelete